Thursday, March 28, 2013

Valsetz Archives

I'm sure most Valsetzers and people that never knew about Valsetz feel as strong about the history as I do when it comes about what Valsetz was all about.

Sorry to say I got information on News Paper Archives of Valsetz history but don't remember from who. I'm thinking it was  from e-mail or posted by a Valsetzer on Face book.

I do apologize to this person.

Recently I found my note about the Archive, after poking around in the archives I become so involved the evening had become into the next day.

In the Archives you will find articals about Valsetz, The People, and Valsetz School Sports.

I must have spent hours going Thu this history of Valsetz finding new paper items that sent me back to memory lane this last week.

You will find Valsetz History By Clicking on The url below! Enjoy!

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&q=Valsetz&oq=Valsetz&aq=0&aqi=d2&aql=&gs_sm=1&gs_upl=3890l26526l0l31607l22l22l13l5l10l0l91l359l4l4l0#q=Valsetz&hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&source=lnt&tbs=ar:1&sa=X&ei=9x9lT8ajHcXciQK62YSjDw&ved=0CBUQpwUoCg&fp=1&biw=1280&bih=929&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&cad=b&sei=pthUUcWAOaq6igKkrYCoDA







l
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: