Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dedication To A Friend

Most Blogs today are about today, you will find most of mine to be about the yesteryear
If you read my first Blog, you found I"m not homeless, but Hometownless (new word?) After my home town was dozed and burned.

If you will check these links to pages of my website, http://www.valsetz.com/ they will give you back ground and insight into this Mill Town that Was Dozed and Burned that I will be blogging about http://valsetz.homestead.com/untitled8.html and Blogs wrote by Valsetzers http://valsetz.homestead.com/untitled14.html

If you become a follower of my blogs you will read pieces of history of a small Company Town ,about people of this small town and events that they shared.

When I decided to begin writing these Blogs my intentions were to write by
the seat of my pants.

When attending ( again I refer to first Blog ) Valsetz Reunion in Falls City Or.
I was given (to use) a life time collection of news paper articles and photos about this little town of Valsetz Oregon, and the people that made up this fine little comunity.

These items was given to me by the daughter (Teri Charest) of Jean Kaye Dively (Stallings)(Weaver), Jean and I had became good friends over the past years,whom I met at theValsetz Reunions

I'm sad to say "JEAN passed away June 19, 2007"
JEAN TOLD ME as others, I'm sure, " Her Final Resting Place Request was to be, scatterded in the Hills of Valsetz" Her Request has been granted.

In JEAN"S Honor, I Dedicate The Valsetz Blog .


Jean Kaye Dively (Stallings)
(Weaver)




No comments: