Thursday, February 23, 2012

I CAN DO IT

Do you like making stuff? Is there times when you will buy something, then think if I knew how I could make this, it would be better and a damn site cheaper.
With Valsetz & Stuff you will have that chance! Just watch for the Valsetz Blog articles for a heads up, or check I Can Do That page on Valsetz & Stuff.
About I Can Do That: You will find small projects you can do in spare your time with the computer that will save you time & money. You will find step by step instructions how to do it,( I'm talking about the projects ) what you will need to finish the project, and aproxmently the cost.
It looks as if I might be wasting your time and mine on this site looking at the amount of votes on the polls I posted.
As of now I have to much time on my hands ad this will keep me busy for awhile during the day. But when it looks like I'm not helping someone have a better day then I will have to say " good bye. "
The first project to be wrote on "I can Do It page" will be how to use your own pictures to make a item that looked expensive to own, and you will want to keep it around when you finish the use of this item without paying a premium price .
Know what it is? Find out In the next week on I Can Do That!
You will need computer, printer, And about $10.00 if you want make a very nice gift for another, or yourself.
The things change ever day o Valsetz and Stuff Keep so checking

Comments (0)

No comments: